Monday, April 23rd and the weekend.
THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION
Took off from Asheville, 9:15PM Thursday Nov 7.
Landed Moscow 6:15AM Friday, Nov 8.
Saturday, Nov 9, Trump was pictured at the Ritz, tweeted he got a tour of Moscow. This is the next day, so he must have spent Friday night in Moscow, right?
Sunday, 1AM, November 10- Trump attends Miss Universe Pageant After Party.
Take off from Moscow, 3:58AM, Sunday, November 10.
Land at Newark 4:11AM Sunday, November 10.
Trump claims the allegation can’t be true, because he never even spent a night in Russia, but the travel shows otherwise.
Trump told James Comey multiple times that he wasn’t in Russia long enough to sleep. While it’s possible that he didn’t sleep in the hotel, it strains credulity.
Trump notoriously sleeps only a few hours a night, typically about 4-6. Assuming he slept on the plane right up to landing, and didn’t succumb to jet lag, he’s trying to push the tale that he was up for two days straight. Not a lot of senior citizens can stay awake without assistance for that long. And by assistance, I mean drugs. Lots of drugs. Coke and other uppers.
So, he took enough drugs to kill a small horse to stay awake and party for two days, or he slept in Russia, thus leading credence to the pee pee tape rumors.
Here’s an old article from last summer, where Bloomberg recreates Trump’s Two Nights of Parties in Moscow Echo Years Later.
I mentioned this for the first time on Daily Check-In 04/18/2018. Looks like New York is working fast.
Two words: Sealed Indictments.
- Rudy oh Rudy – Lordy there ARE tapes Part 2 of 5 – Mad Dog PAC
- ABC makes unusual decision to release all of Comey talk
- Pulitzer-winning reporter David Cay Johnston: “The evidence suggests Trump is a traitor”
- GOP support for Trump begins to crack
- Did Michael Flynn Jr. just reveal something important about Russia probe? On Monday morning, Michael Flynn Jr., the son of President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, tweeted something very, well … interesting. cnn.com
Flynn Jr. is now saying his father never lied to Pence about his interactions with Kisylak. Which, if he is telling the truth, would mean:
- Pence, who has said he had no knowledge of the conversations Flynn was having with Kisylak and other Russian officials, actually did know.
- Trump’s reason for firing Flynn doesn’t hold water since the former national security adviser didn’t lie to Pence.
- Flynn chose to lie to the FBI about his dealings with the Russians during the transition but told the truth to the incoming vice president about those same interactions.
Flynn Jr. is not a very bright man. This time, his stupidity may have accidentally tripped over the truth and shone a light on how much Mike Pence knows.
Flipping Flynn lays out how much trouble both Mike Flynn’s are in.
UPDATE: Just as I was finishing up, I ran across This article showing that Flynn Jr. is a subject of the Russian Investigation. This leads credence to the standing hypothesis that Daddy Flynn flipped to protect his son.
- Giuliani’s history raises legal questions as he takes on Trump defense
- Michael Dreeben: Meet the prosecutor experts say could be Robert Mueller’s Supreme Court closer
- Russian lawyer questions why Mueller hasn’t contacted her
Might have something to do with the fact that she’s a Russian spy. Natalia Veselnitskaya is a cut-out for Russian Intelligence. Even the Swiss called her a spy (Daily Check-In 01/29/2018). If Mueller’s team or the FBI show up to interview her, they’re taking her back with them into custody.
COHEN: SEAN HANNITY’S REAL ESTATE EMPIRE
- Sean Hannity, Enemy of “Overpaid” Media Elites, Owns Hundreds of Homes
- What We Know About Sean Hannity’s Shell Companies and Why It Matters
- Sean Hannity’s Eye-Popping Real Estate Deals Come to Light (So This Is What He Was Hiding)
- Opinion | Sean Hannity cannot tweet his way out of journalistic corruption
- Sean Hannity received HUD help on multimillion dollar property deals
- Michael Cohen case shines light on Sean Hannity’s property empire
The records link Hannity to a group of shell companies that spent at least $90m on more than 870 homes in seven states over the past decade. The properties range from luxurious mansions to rentals for low-income families. Hannity is the hidden owner behind some of the shell companies and his attorney did not dispute that he owns all of them.
Sean Hannity, the man who sang about the evils of Obama’s government, built a real estate empire based off of government loans.
On the surface, this looks shady, but might not be illegal. If everything was done above the board, then he’s just a rich old white guy benefiting off of the pain and misery of poor people.
You’re still missing it. It’s right at the end.
In footage unearthed this week that was broadcast on Fox News in January last year, Hannity mentioned having discussed an unidentified $2bn property venture in Dubai with Cohen.
“I said, ‘I’m interested in that deal myself,’” said Hannity.
It just so happens that Donald Trump also dabbled in a $2b property venture in Dubai with Michael Cohen.
It also just so happens that Donald Trump habitually uses large construction projects as a means of money laundering for shady friends (such as this project here).
It also just so happens that the United Arab Emirates, the country where Dubai is located, has served as a facilitator for back-channel Trump-Russia communications, and has used unregistered agents to influence US foreign policy up to and including pushing to fire Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.
Which means Sean Hannity has probably partnered with Russia to launder money through real estate, in exchange for… something.
So, we have Sean Hannity, Michael Cohen, and Donald Trump all involved in the same Dubai deal, likely as payoff for his work with the Russians.
By the way, Sean Hannity has been under an FBI Counterintelligence investigation since at least last August (Daily Check-In 8/3/2017).
- NYT reporter: Story on Cohen flipping ‘hitting a nerve’ with Trump
- Michael Avenatti and the transcripts from the hearing where Sean Hannity’s ties to Michael Cohen are described.
- Michael Cohen Search Warrant & Transcript – Mad Dog PAC
- White House won’t rule out pardon for Trump’s lawyer | TheHill
- The Sex-Tape Lawyer Who Worked With Michael Cohen to Silence Trump’s Women May Have Worked to Silence Tom Arnold
- Waffle House shooting suspect has been arrested, police say
- 4 killed at Tennessee Waffle House as police search for seminude suspect
- Waffle House suspect has identified as a ‘sovereign citizen’
Reinking threatened someone with an AR-15 then drove to a public pool and exposed himself to others, said the USA TODAY Network’s Tennessean, citing police records. He has also threatened to kill himself and said he thought singer Taylor Swift was stalking him, according to the Associated Press.
- Waffle House shooting: ‘Take these weapons of war off the streets,’ Nashville Mayor Briley says
- Nashville mayor demands stricter gun control after Waffle House shooting
- Travis Reinking’s Father Gave Waffle House Shooter His AR-15 Back after Police Seized Weapon
- The 29-year-old hero from Waffle House shooting: ‘I saw the opportunity and I took it’
- Waffle House shooter was part of rightwing extremist movement: report
Another case of White, Right-Wing, Domestic Terrorism. This guy was crazy enough that law enforcement took his guns from him and gave them to his father, his next of kin. His father then gave his son back his guns, and four people are dead because of it.
COLD WAR 2.0
- UAWire – Members of European Parliament call for boycott of FIFA World Cup in Russia
- Report: Gunfire outside king’s home in Saudi Arabia
- U.S. eases sanctions on aluminum firm tied to Russian oligarch
- America is still unprepared for a Russian attack on our elections
- Russia ramps up pressure on Trump to honor Iran nuclear deal
- Macron US visit: French President looks to move Trump on Iran nuclear deal and trade
- How to Stop Vladimir Putin’s Mafia – WSJ
Two words: Magnitsky Act. Freeze and seize their assets around the world. Freeze the accounts of everyone they hang out with, they’re related to, and they know in passing.
- U.S. mulls sanctions reprieve for Rusal, rocking aluminum prices | Article [AMP] | Reuters
- Angolan tycoon’s frozen funds’ highlight KPMG’s role in offshore secrecy – ICIJ
- Serzh Sargsyan: Armenian PM resigns after days of protests – BBC News
- Trump ramps up personal cell phone use
Remember when Republicans gave a shit about using unsecured communication methods to relay classified information? Something something buttery males.
WHITE HOUSE CHAOS
- NYT: Pruitt purchased home from lobbyist in 2003, using a shell company
- EPA chief recorded a single, one-hour meeting on day 1 of Morocco trip
- Pruitt promised polluters EPA will value their profits over American lives
- Lobbyist whose wife rented to Pruitt steps down | TheHill
- Facing rare opposition from the Senate, Mike Pompeo might not make it to Secretary of State
- John Bolton chaired anti-Muslim think tank
- It’s time for Trump’s doctor to be examined – by Congress
- The CIA Says Mike Pompeo Didn’t Fight in the Gulf War
- Scott Pruitt Met With Lobbyist Whose Wife Rented Him a $50-a-Night Condo – The New York Times
- Pruitt Met With Lobbyist Linked To His Bargain Condo To Discuss EPA Activity
- McMaster and Commander: Can one keep their integrity working for someone who has none?
- Rand Paul Caves, Backs Pompeo for Secretary of State
THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE/TECH WOLRD PROBLEMS
- Democrat uses TrumpTV to blast TrumpTV
- Twitter Bans Kaspersky Labs Ads Over Firm’s Alleged Ties to Russian Intelligence
- Aleksandr Kogan: The link between Cambridge Analytica and Facebook Mark Zuckerberg has been the one testifying before Congress, but the scientist at the heart of the biggest privacy scandal on Earth has largely … cbsnews.com
- Net Neutrality is officially dead. Now what? – The FCC has taken the final step in erasing the 2015 rules protecting the internet
- Stormy Daniels’ lawyer has threatened Trump that he has a DVD of evidence
- Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti says “pathetic” Trump and Michael Cohen are in “panic mode”
- Stormy Daniels lawyer predicts Cohen documents will be ‘very embarrassing’ to Hannity
- Porn star says Stormy Daniels telling the truth about alleged Trump threat
Jessica Drake, an adult-film star who claims she refused a $10,000 offer to have sex with Donald Trump after meeting him at a Lake Tahoe golf event in 2006, says Stormy Daniels told her Daniels was threatened by someone to stay silent about Daniels’ alleged sexual tryst with Trump.
“She actually told me about the threat twice,” Drake said. “So the first time she told me about the threat was shortly after it happened. She relayed the experience to me. I said something like, ‘I’m so sorry, I can’t even imagine. What are you going to do?'”
Know what’s more trustworthy than one porn star accusing Trump of using his goons to threaten her? Another porn star backing it up from years ago.
RED STATE TEACHER STRIKES
- Colorado Senate bill seeks to punish teachers with jail time should they go on strike
- AP Poll: 78 Percent Say Public School Teachers Aren’t Paid Enough
- Half of Americans say they’d pay higher taxes to raise teacher salaries
SAY GOODBYE TO THE ECONOMY
- Rep. Huffman Introduces Bipartisan Bill to Repeal the Trump Administration’s Harmful Solar Tariffs
- Wells Fargo just got fined $1 billion. Republicans cut its taxes by $3.7 billion.
- Trump blamed as U.S. colleges lure fewer foreign students
GOP: THE PARTY OF LINCOLN IS DEAD
- Republican National Committee Spent $225K at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Resort Just Last Month
- Ohio violated Planned Parenthood’s freedom of speech in effort to defund it, federal court rules
- Pennsylvania Judge Calls ICE to Arrest Couples on Their Wedding Days
- NYPD searching for man in MAGA hat over alleged assault
- Trump’s bold new idea: suing the Democratic National Committee
- Clinton: No surprise Trump is joking about throwing reporters in jail
- GOP candidates are now mimicking Trump’s authoritarianism. That’s ominous.
- Church of The Donald – Never mind Fox. Trump’s most reliable media mouthpiece is now Christian TV.
- Milo Yiannopoulos shouted out of NYC bar by crowd chanting ‘Nazi scum get out’ | TheHill
- Kamala Harris Now Says She Won’t Accept Corporate PAC Money
- Democratic Socialists Aren’t Just Demanding #MedicareForAll, They’re Organizing For It
- Long Hours, Low Pay Push Some Democratic Campaign Workers To Unionize : NPR
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, gives birth to a boy, fifth in line to the British crown
- Colin Kaepernick honored with Amnesty International award
- For Refusing to ‘Ignore or Accept Racial Discrimination,’ Amnesty International Honors Colin Kaepernick With Highest Award
- Why Melania Trump, Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton attended Barbara Bush’s funeral
- Melania Trump takes White House staffers who knew Barbara Bush to funeral | TheHill
- George H. W. Bush Hospitalized Less Than 24 Hours After Laying His Beloved Barbara to Rest
73 years of marriage, and less than a day after her funeral, George HW Bush is in intensive care in the hospital. It’s like The Notebook, but in this case Ryan Gosling ran the CIA for a couple years. Still a better story than Drive.
- Eric Garland with a thread from Louise Neu about the mob and housing
- Seth Abramson thread on Trump’s flight and Kompromat
- Bots Gone Wild: The Tmak Botnet – AltDIA – Medium
- Desperate for Dirt on Western Intelligence Agencies, Russia Just Makes It Up – Observer
That’s it for today. Quite a few things happened over the weekend, but I still don’t think we’ve gotten to the bottom of the Sean Hannity story. Until and unless Cohen’s emails show that his is all he worked with Sean on, I’m waiting for even worse stuff to come out about him. The rumors floating around him involved quite a bit of SIGINT on him, as well as some sexual kompromat.
Thank you, and have a good one.
“Without Journalists, it’s just propaganda.”
– Katy Tur