Monday, February 4, 2019
THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION
- A Lobbyist At The Trump Tower Meeting Received Half A Million Dollars In Suspicious Payments
- Lobbyist at Trump Tower Meeting Received Half A Million Dollars In Suspicious Payments
- Lobbyist received half a million in Russia-linked deposits around 2016 Trump Tower meeting: report
- The Moscow Project: Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian lobbyist and alleged former intelligence officer, reportedly received half a million dollars in suspicious payments before and after he attended the June 9, 2016, meeting in Trump Tower. Akhmetshin’s payments add to the millions in suspicious transactions surrounding the 2016 campaign and transition, as documented in our December report on “Following the Money”:
A Russian-born lobbyist who attended the controversial Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 received a series of suspicious payments totaling half a million dollars before and after the encounter.
Documents reviewed by BuzzFeed News show that Rinat Akhmetshin, a Soviet military officer turned Washington lobbyist, deposited large, round-number amounts of cash in the months preceding and following the meeting, where a Russian lawyer offered senior Trump campaign officials dirt on Hillary Clinton.
The lobbyist also received a large payment that bank investigators deemed suspicious from Denis Katsyv, whose company Prevezon Holdings was accused by the US Justice Department of laundering the proceeds of a $230 million Russian tax fraud.
The Trump Tower meeting and those who attended it have become a focus of special counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry into whether the president’s campaign colluded with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election. As part of that inquiry, banks were asked to pull financial information on the meeting attendees, and investigators at Wells Fargo handed over documents on Akhmetshin to the US Treasury in 2017. Those records were passed to Mueller’s team, but Peter Carr, a spokesperson for the special counsel, declined to say whether the transactions are under investigation. Congressional investigators also requested the financial information from the Treasury Department.
Just last month, Natalya Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer with whom Akhmetshin attended the meeting, was accused by US authorities of secretly coordinating with the Russian government while defending Katsyv in a money laundering case in New York.
Katsyv, the son of a powerful Russian figure, backed a lobbying campaign by Akhmetshin and Veselnitskaya against the Magnitsky Act, a US law imposing sanctions on a group of Russians officials connected to the suspected $230 million fraud.
So, the “translator” brought in for the June 9th meeting is also a Russian lobbyist working on the Magnitsky case with Veselnitskaya AND was paid some serious cash for his work.
There are few things that grab the attention of compliance officers and forensic accountants quite like round numbers. This is because round numbers are pretty rare in the real world. We have these things called taxes, which make the math on purchases and payroll a pain in the ass. It also means that perfectly round and large deposits like $250,000 stick out like a sore thumb. Very rarely does a large round number show up on its own in the real by chance. But they are used constantly in large illegal or illegitimate transactions. It would take the bank about 4 seconds to flag that transaction as suspicious and authorize an investigation.
We mentioned Rinat a few times before like on Daily Check-In 04/30/2018 & Daily Check-In 8/30/2017.
I’d go into more detail, but this isn’t the biggest story of the day. Not by a long shot.
The judge in Paul Manafort’s DC case is hearing sealed arguments starting at 10am on the special counsel’s claim that Manafort lied after signing his plea deal. They’ve covered the little windows on the doors so you can’t see in. A redacted transcript will come out after.
Latest dispatch from the exciting and glamorous world of legal journalism: Manafort’s lawyers walked out of the courtroom, but they were just taking a quick break
We’re now three hours into sealed arguments over whether Paul Manafort intentionally lied after signing his plea deal. The defense lawyers came out once early on for a quick break, and that’s it
Update: There is now a one-hour break for lunch in today’s Manafort sealed hearing. Manafort’s lawyer Kevin Downing confirms Manafort *is* at the hearing
Manafort’s lawyers and the special counsel office lawyers (Weissmann, Andres, and Rhee + AUSA Asonye) are back inside the courtroom now and they’ve locked the door, so we’re back on
The sealed hearing in Paul Manafort’s case ended just before 3:30pm. The lawyers politely nodded to the reporters waiting outside, but no info on what went down (there’s still a gag order in place, you may recall). So they were before the judge for roughly 4.5 hours
NEW: The judge in Paul Manafort’s DC case has rescheduled his sentencing to March 13 at 9:30 am (was previously March 5). The judge also: – ordered the parties to submit proposed redactions for releasing today’s transcript by 2/6 – set *another* sealed hearing for 2/13
Given the additional sealed hearing set for Feb. 13 (supplemental submissions are due Feb. 8), it appears the judge is pushing back Manafort’s scheduling so that she can deal with the plea deal breach issue first
- The Complete Roger Stone Timeline, Part I: The Campaign
- Democrats ask for revocation of Kushner’s security clearance
- Don Jr. and Jared Kushner’s congressional testimonies are finally going to Mueller
- Tea Pain: This is the hold-up that may have kept Don Jr. from bein’ indicted so far. The House Intel Committee will vote on Wednesday to send the transcripts to Mueller’s team. If Mueller gets these on Weds, pay close attention if there’s a Grand Jury on Thurs.
- Exclusive: Mueller Is Holding Top Secret Intelligence That Will Sink the Trump Presidency
- Fact Check: Trump Misleads Americans About His Ties to Those Charged in the Russia Investigation
- Mueller report should be made public, says GOP rep.
- Sam Nunberg: Mueller Team Has ‘A Strong Case Of A Conspiracy’
- Watergate’s lesson? If Democrats want to heal America, they have to impeach Donald Trump
COHEN, NEW YORK, AND THE OTHER LAWSUITS
Trump Inauguration Subpoenaed
- New York prosecutors seek records from Trump inauguration committee: Sources
- 911corlebra777: Subpoenas for inauguration committee records. That’s a whole separate can of worms there 🙂
- Trump Inaugural Committee Ordered to Hand Over Documents to Federal Investigators
- Steve Herman: A lawyer working with the @realDonaldTrump inaugural committee has just received a subpoena seeking documents related to all of the committee’s donors and event attendees, report @WSJ and @nytimes. The subpoena asks for documents/communications related to “donations or payments made by donors directly to contractors and/or vendors,” and for communications with LA financier Imaad Zuberi and his firm, according to @wsj.
- Maggie Haberman: This subpoena is huge in scope and what the SDNY is looking at. Another reminder that as Mueller prepares to wind down, legal issues related to Trump are going to hang around in lower Manhattan for a long time
- New York prosecutors seek records from Trump inauguration committee: Sources
- Federal prosecutors issue sweeping subpoena for documents from Trump inaugural committee, a sign of a deepening criminal probe
- Trump Inaugural Committee Ordered to Hand Over Documents to Federal Investigators
Prosecutors in New York’s Southern District have subpoenaed documents from President Donald Trump’s inauguration committee, sources with direct knowledge told ABC News, indicating that even as the special counsel probe appears to be nearing an end, another investigation that could hamstring the president and his lawyers is widening.
The subpoena from the Southern District, which came from its public corruption section, is the latest activity focusing on Trump’s political fundraising both before and immediately after the 2016 election.
“We have just received a subpoena for documents. While we are still reviewing the subpoena, it is our intention to cooperate with the inquiry,” a spokesperson for the inauguration told ABC News.
Prosecutors are seeking documents and records related to the committee’s donors to the massive inauguration fund, according to sources familiar with the request. Prosecutors also are seeking information on attendees to the events surrounding the inauguration, including benefits to top-level donors such as photo opportunities with Trump, sources said.
SDNY has subpoenaed the Trump Inauguration Committee for their bank records, donations, donor lists, and any and all documents related to money.
Let the shitstorm begin. But first, what does the Inaugural Committee do?
They’re supposed to organize the inaugural balls, parades, and parties. Think of it like organizing a couple dozen parties, a small town Memorial Day parade, and a concert in the park all for the same day. They also have to make sure that everyone has their hotel, security, and all that goes along with inviting a bunch of dignitaries and high rollers.
Where the problem lies with the Trump Inaugural Committee (TIC) is that they secured more than $100 million in donations, but didn’t spend nearly that much on the inauguration. They brought in twice as much as Obama did for 2009, but the Trump parties paled in comparison by size, cost, and number. Obama’s team spent almost all of their money and they had acts like Beyonce and Pre-Kardashian Kanye. Trump had a bunch of people who no one ever heard of, and even some of them got stiffed.
In total, Trump’s inauguration cost something like $16 million. They brought in around $107 million. That’s close to $90 million that went missing. Some of it was spent on a remodel of the Vice President’s residence, and approximately $26 million ended up with a friend of Melania. But the vast majority of it disappeared.
We’ve talked about the TIC more than a few times before (Where to Begin?, Daily Check-In 02/01/2019, 2018 Retrospective, The Indicted). The chairman of the TIC was Tom Barrack, one of Trump’s billionaire friends. He and Roger Stone recommended Paul Manafort join the campaign in early 2016. Barrack’s Chief of Staff on the TIC was Rick Gates.
Yes, THAT Rick Gates from Cooperating Witnesses. How many times do I have to say that Mueller knows EVERYTHING about what happened?
But wait, this was SDNY, not Mueller! Good, you’ve been paying attention. I’m going to make a not-so-bold prediction that over the next 2-3 days that we’ll hear that the SDNY’s actions were based at least in part from their investigations into Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen (Daily Check-In 12/12/2018) and a referral from Special Counselor Robert Mueller. Considering that they started looking into Cohen from a similar referral, it almost sounds a little meta.
Why the referral? Mueller is authorized to investigate the Russian Affair and anything that leads from that, but some things are little too cumbersome or slightly out of scope. And it’s not like he hasn’t already looked into the inauguration. Remember Sam Patten? (Daily Check-In 08/31/2018) He pleaded guilty to FARA violations and helping to launder Russian money into the TIC by using a cutout to purchase tickets to the inauguration, then got reimbursed by a Ukranian oligarch friend of him, Manafort, and Kostya from the GRU. And did I mention Rick Gates, the Chief of Staff of the TIC Chairman?
SDNY has likely been on this case for a long time, and if they’re issuing these subpoenas now, it sounds like they have one hell of a case to bring against anyone involved with the inauguration, including Ivanka and Melania.
Yep, even Kremlin Barbie is up to her neck in this shit. She was ostensibly in charge of the inauguration, but that’s like saying I put my infant daughter in charge of making dinner. She ‘helped’ by getting in the way and being… well, being a Trump. Remember how we heard reports of Ivanka raising the prices of services at the Trump DC Hotel and then charging that to the TIC? (Daily Check-In 11/20/2018, Daily Check-In 10/08/2018, Daily Check-In 12/14/2018) That’s fraud. And self-dealing. And a few dozen other crimes, just from this event.
As far as Melania, she might want to give her friend the heads-up that the feds are looking into that missing money. (Daily Check-In 02/15/2018).
Expect some serious indictments later this year. As Donnie Jr. said “I love it… especially later in the Summer.”
- David Farenthold: Trump Org. was employing undocumented workers at 3 of its courses in NJ and 2 in NY. Company says it didn’t discover that until just now.
- Purge of undocumented workers by the president’s company spreads to at least 5 Trump golf courses
- US prosecutors reportedly subpoena Trump golf courses in Scotland, which some Democrats worry might have been funded by Russian money
SHUTDOWN & IMMIGRATION
- MSW Podcast: According to a 2017 draft memo obtained by NBC News, Trump’s family separation policy INTENDED to traumatize migrant children. @Alyssa_Milano @MollyJongFast @JoyceWhiteVance @maddow @kathygriffin @Rosie
- From 1-19-19: Memorandum Reveals United States Government Planned to “Traumatize” Migrant Children | Robert Crown Law Library Blog
- Trump Admin Says It’s Too Hard To Reunite Thousands Of Separated Families: Court Filing
- Nathan Rubin: JFK took us to the moon. Barack Obama saved the global economy. FDR defeated Nazism as it spread throughout Europe. If they can do all that, the Trump administration can find the parents to these kids.
- Tracking down separated migrant children improbable, government says
- More Than 80% Of Americans Want Undocumented Immigrants To Have The ‘Chance To Become U.S. Citizens’
- 90 Democrats, one lone Republican sign onto a bill giving back pay to federal contract workers
STATE OF THE UNION
- AOC’s SOTU Guest: Sexual Assault Survivor Who Confronted Flake In Elevator
- The woman who cornered Jeff Flake in an elevator during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings will be Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s guest to the State of the Union
- Denzican Grimes: Someone should bring Mueller as his/her guest for the State of the Union and let him emotionlessly stare down Trump through the entire speech Trump’s speech would be a trainwreck while he sweated through it.
- Rogue Senior White House Advisor: Trump is “working overtime” to get the State of the Union speech done. Has put “30 or 40 minutes” into it and is calling it “one of the great, great speeches. Maybe the greatest.”
- Tea Pain: FUN FACT: This will be Donald Trump’s final State-of-the-Union Address.
TRUMP THE RUSSIAN ASSET A.K.A. INDIVIDUAL-1
- I was in the CIA. Trump’s petty fights and insults will make us all less safe.
- Joe Walsh: Trump’s public war against our Intelligence community endangers all Americans.
- Julia Davis: Our best intelligence allies might be holding back information from their U.S. counterparts, for fear Trump could not keep it a secret, since Trump likely discussed sensitive matters with Putin behind closed doors, with no record of the conversation.
- The Trump team’s persistent lying about Russia creates counterintelligence challenge
- Trump doesn’t understand even the basics of national intelligence
- “We have very fast airplanes”: Trump’s foreign policy pronouncements go beyond self-parody — Breaking news: Trump’s “Face the Nation” interview makes clear he has absolutely no idea what he’s talking about
- Donald Trump is ignoring the law today. And no one really cares: First Monday in February is legally the deadline for sending a president’s budget to Congress
- Trump’s ‘Great Memory’ Fails As He Repeatedly Forgets Names In New Supercut
- Thread by @DrGJackBrown: “THREAD: Body Language Analysis No. 4373: Matthew Whitaker’s Press Conference re: Robert Mueller’s Investigation • • […]” #Nonverbal #EmotionalIntelligence #MatthewWhitaker #ActingAG
- Thread by @TomJChicago: “1 THREAD- Donald Trump’s Frontotemporal Dementia. Trump has a physical on 2/8. In a panicked move, he named Dr Ronny Jackson as his Medical […]”
- Dr. Jack Brown: THREAD: Body Language Analysis No. 4373: Matthew Whitaker’s Press Conference re: Robert Mueller’s Investigation
- Tom Joseph: 1 THREAD- Donald Trump’s Frontotemporal Dementia.
- Psychiatrist Warns Trump Could Become “Extremely Dangerous” As Mueller Gets Closer
- If Trump declares a national emergency, Pelosi can jam Republicans. Here’s how.
- Democrats prepare for week of blockbuster hearings into Trump
- Democrats Are Urging Stacey Abrams to Run for Senate. She’s Listening.
- Senate Dems introduce bill to block Trump from using military funds to build wall
- The era of Democratic compromise is over
- ‘It’s way too many’: Senators grow concerned as vacancies pile up in Trump administration
- After Mattis, Acting Defense Chief Shanahan Is Trying Out for Permanent Role
RIGHT WING TERRORISM & WHITE NATIONALISM
- Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes sues Montgomery-based Southern Poverty Law Center
- Racism Is A Core Component Of The Radical Right – Rantt
NORTHAM AND VIRGINIA
- Va. Gov. Northam meets with Cabinet, mulls stepping down
- Va. Gov. Northam weighs resignation as Lt. Gov. Fairfax faces sex assault allegation
- Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax denies sex assault allegation from 2004
- Northam’s medical school banned yearbooks in 2013 — after students posed in Confederate garb
SCOTUS & COURTS
- Ginsburg makes 1st public appearance since cancer surgery
- Kamala Harris says she’ll vote against all of President Trump’s judge picks.
COLD WAR 2.0
- The latest front in Russian infiltration: America’s right-wing homeschooling movement
- Angry White House Staffer: I don’t know if this translation is accurate — as I don’t speak or read Russian — but I’ll say again: This INF move helps exactly no one but Russia. They’ve been trying to get out of it for over a decade.
- Bill Browder: Interesting to be encountering a group of angry protesters in Houston from the Putin loving Lyndon Larouche organization in advance of my speech about Sergei Magnitsky and Putin. It has been said “the best way to judge a man is not by his friends but by his enemies.”
- Force-Feeding Is Torture, and the United States Government Is Doing It in Your Name
- Shannon Watts: Guys, I go into Family Dollar with my bare (bear) hands, and I promise you no one has died on my watch. But seriously folks, @DLoesch is suggesting we teach children how to use guns (even though studies confirm children still play with guns even if taught safety because they’re curious and brains undeveloped) so they can one day protect us from all the criminals the @NRA is arming.
- San Diego City Attorney secures 100th restraining order to remove guns from people who pose significant threat
- Law would penalize gun owners who leave guns out, kids hurt themselves or others
FIXING THE INTERNET
- Police raids target UK ‘web attackers’
- Court tells Ajit Pai he can’t take subsidies away from Tribal residents
THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE
Tulsi, Greenwald, and the Kremlin
- Caroline Orr: Hey @TulsiGabbard: Instead of condemning a US news org for saying that Russia is amplifying your candidacy, why not condemn Russia for its interference in our democratic process and denounce all current and future efforts by Kremlin-funded entities to boost your campaign? Worth noting: @NBCNews never asserted that @TulsiGabbard is a “stooge or asset of the Kremlin.” The point is that Russian propaganda outlets & influence networks are amplifying her campaign. If she’s offended by that, she should denounce *that*, not the people pointing it out.
- Caroline Orr: We’ve done this before, @ggreenwald, and it usually ends up with you slinking off into silence. Either get a new line or stop playing your broken record for me. If you don’t want to be called a Kremlin propagandist, you could start by not giving exclusive interviews to state sponsored Kremlin propaganda outlets. … just a thought.
- Molly McKew: Kremlin media is really going all out — in parallel with Tulsi + Intercept — to deny that they are in any way amplifying Gabbard or giving her favorable coverage. Thou dost protest too much, etc, yo
- Ben Popken: Now RT video runs new segment questioning NBC report. Talks about anything except the core, which compared the higher volume and more favorable tone for Gabbard vs other dem candidates on Russian media outlets. But the lower 3rds are pretty funny. After you get the sick joke. Now @ggreenwald just went on Fox @TuckerCarlson Carlson attacking NBC story. Apparently now he said we’re out to get Gabbard because she’s not “left” enough. Which is such a weird argument to make and wasn’t even his original one.
- Caroline Orr: Putin’s state-sponsored propaganda outlet just name-dropped and slandered me for broaching the topic of Tulsi Gabbard’s strange affection for a war criminal (Assad), and the Kremlin’s strange affection for her. … nothing weird there. Nothing at all. 👀👀
Any and all doubt that Tulsi Gabbard wasn’t bought and paid for by Russia just flew out the window. Over the weekend, NBC News does a report that shows that the same Russian bots and trolls that pushed Sanders, Stein, and Trump are now pushing Tulsi Gabbard, the only Democratic Presidential candidate who likes Syria’s President Assad, thinks the Kremlin is okay, and pushes a Nationalistic agenda. (Daily Check-In 02/01/2019) Instead of saying “Hey, strange coincidence” or “Screw the Russians”, Tulsi goes after NBC, the reporters who wrote the story, and anyone who isn’t on the Kremlin’s payroll.
That’s when traitor extraordinaire Glenn Greenwald shows up. You know, the reporter who worked with Julian Assange to get Edward Snowden to spill the NSA’s secrets, helped Snowden leave the United States and ultimately end up in Russia, and helped Reality Winner get several years in prison by helping her leak NSA documents after she was cultivated by the hostile non-state group WikiLeaks? By the way, Glenn is hiding out somewhere in South America.
Glenn joins the fray and, as the script goes, proceeds to spout every talking point he’s ever been fed from RT and Sputnik. Of course, where Glenn goes, the trolls and bots follow.
There’s a quote I’ve seen floating around for the last few weeks. “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.” This quote is attributed to FDR. He made some damn good enemies. Hitler, Mussolini, Hirohito. Tulsi Gabbard’s enemies are anyone who isn’t a traitor to the United States or on the payroll of Russian state-run media. That’s more than enough for me to judge her.
- Eric Garland: A hedge fund tied to opioid scandals trying to further consolidate the media industry? You don’t say. Why would hedge funds and private equity be so interested in media when it’s so volatile and unprofitable? Perhaps…to massage public narrative? 🤔
- Gannett Rejects $1.36B Buyout Offer From Digital First Media
- Glenn Beck, Mark Levin Create Conservative Media Powerhouse: Exclusive
- No, Hillary Clinton wasn’t pictured in blackface
- No, Nancy Pelosi did not get obscenely drunk at a cancer benefit
- Trump doesn’t believe his own damaging rants about ‘fake news’
- Fact Check: Trump Misleads Americans About His Ties to Those Charged in the Russia Investigation
WHITE HOUSE CHAOS
- Rick Wilson: Churchill was also a brilliant polymath, scholar, and thinker with a profound understanding of history, diplomacy, and the responsibilities of office. Trump is a wilfully ignorant and narcissistic slack-wit who believes Fox News chyrons are more real than his intel briefings.
- A leaked schedule shows Trump reportedly spends up to five hours a day on ‘executive time,’ and he doesn’t hold his first official meetings until the middle of the day
- Donald Trump Spends Nearly Two Thirds Of His Time Doing Literally Nothing
- There are two types of Trump ‘executive time,’ one for each side of the political debate
TRADE WAR, HEALTH CARE, AND ECONOMY
- Why are millennials burned out? Capitalism.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Hits Back at Republican Over Tax Rate: NFL Owners, Not Players, Would Pay Highest Rate
- Bitcoin investors may be out $190 million after the only guy with the password dies, firm says
- Companies Spent 140 Times More on Stock Buybacks than Wage Increases in 2018 and Americans Should be ‘Outraged’ Say Bernie Sanders, Chuck Schumer
- New Jersey governor signs bill increasing minimum wage to $15 an hour
- Not ‘Left-Wing Fantasy’ But ‘Mainstream and Really Popular’: Poll Shows Enormous Public Support for Higher Taxes on Rich
- Senator Sanders to ask why drug, once free, now costs $375k
- Soak the rich? Americans say go for it
- The Tax-the-Rich Movement Keeps Growing
- Schumer, Sanders to introduce bill restricting stock buybacks unless workers paid $15 per hour
GOP: THE PARTY OF LINCOLN IS DEAD
- Poll: 43 percent say this is worst run federal government of their lifetimes
- CNN Poll: 4 in 10 call this the worst governing of their lifetimes
CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
ENVIRONMENT & SCIENCE
- ‘It’s way too many’: As vacancies pile up in Trump administration, senators grow concerned
- Why measles is back, in five charts
- Angry White House Staffer: It’s not my job to tell people how to raise their children, but seriously, come on people. If you think vaccines cause autism (they don’t), I still need an anti-vaxxer to explain to me why a dead kid is better than an autistic one. Angry personal fact time: When my youngest son was in the hospital, he received a treatment that prevented him from getting live vaccines for one year. During that year, I was far more worried about him catching something deadly from an anti-vaxxer’s kid than I EVER was autism.
- Trump to nominate David Bernhardt, a former lobbyist, as the next Interior secretary
- New EPA Advisory Board Member Believes Burning Fossil Fuels Is Good For Earth | HuffPost
- Paleo and veganism have given birth to peganism. But is this new diet any good for you?
- Robert Reich: Let’s be very clear: Anyone who denies climate change at this point is either willfully ignorant or complicit in protecting fossil fuel profits over the safety and security of our children and grandchildren.
- Democrats in 2020: Preaching unity, taking different paths
- Howard Schultz’s own polling finds his campaign would re-elect Trump
- Millennials & Gen Z Voters Hold All the Power in 2020 Election
- More than 30 million Americans say they’ve never heard of Mike Pence.
PROGRESS IS PROGRESS
- Countercheckist: Your monthly reminder: Don’t listen to the despair trolls. OSC knows everything. The recently unsealed case against Roger Stone is airtight. This is what OSC is doing w/ their cases across the board. Trust Mueller’s judgement and leave the SOCMED kooks where you find them. 🙂
- Tea Pain: Mini Thread on the Mueller Report
MINI-THREAD on the Mueller Report 1) Folks are frettin’ because they’re afraid the Mueller Report will be hidden by the White House through Trump’s Attorney General and lackey, Bill Barr.
2) Remember this. This ain’t Mueller’s first rodeo. He’s rolled up mob bosses on more than one occasion and he’s clearly treatin’ Trump just like one. The only thing different about this probe is that this mob boss is the most powerful man on the planet.
3) Mueller ain’t stupid or naive in the least and there’s no way he’s gonna spend two years of his life on this investigation only to have it filed away in Bill Barr’s top drawer.
4) Mueller will ensure we see the entire report through the numerous indictments he is bringin’. The pleadings will grow in more detail as he unveils the conspiracy portion as we approach the end.
5) As a matter of fact, we’ve already seen the beginning of his report as he started at the bottom with the Russian hackers and is buildin’ up to the part where the Trump campaign gets involved with the dissemination of the hacked information.
6) Mueller is no fool and rest assured he will do everything possible to make sure the public has a full account of his findings. EOT.
- Ming: FYI consider if speculation is true that Ming has accrued as to yet un claimed future fame that may be considerable how Ming will wield it. Ming thinking bad actosr who may not face charges will be destroyed. Ming smile ❤
- PostimusMaximus: If I were the Dems I’d tell Bernie he has to run as an Independent if he wants to pull this shit. Its more of “Dems need to put Bernie in his place” than “I’m dying for an independent run” The “Bernie doesn’t run at all’ scenario doesn’t exist. The ‘Bernie starts playing along instead of being a fucking idiot” scenario might, with proper pressure. Learn lessons from 2016.
- Ming: ICYMI The jury is not out on trump being a traitor. It is right in front of you. You should be demanding GOP action.
- 911corlebra777: @SpicyFiles , correct me if I’m wrong, but did Mueller just imply in this filing, Concord were stooges for the Russian Federation and their lawyers leaked files outside of the United States, contrary to a court order?
- Memorandum in Opposition
- Ming: Ming encourage some ppl to look into fluid intelligence and llaterall thinking. Be wiling l to accept new information that may not agree with your preious mistaken understanding . Good Night ❤
Half the times, I’m not sure what the hell Ming is saying. The other half, I’m not sure I want to know. As far as the typos, I’m not going to jump down the rabbit hole of reading into each and every typo like we’re deciphering chicken entrails and reading tea leaves.
That’s it for Monday. Damn. If this is happening on Monday, then the rest of the week will be nuts.
Trump is supposed to deliver the State of the Union on Tuesday. I’m half expecting a complete and total shitshow. The other half is expecting a complete and total clusterfuck.
Thank you, and have a good one.
“Without Journalists, it’s just propaganda.”
– Katy Tur
2 thoughts on “Daily Check-In 02/04/2019”